Seampedia is a web of technical content of fashion set at the service of the professionals and companies of this sector.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright of the objects published and created in Seampedia, is preserved by the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphic, text and video material in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without the explicit permission of Seampedia.
Seampedia owner of all content, text, graphics and self-made video sequences.
As a user, whether you are a professional or a company, you are the owner of the content and information you provide or publish on the web. Please do not write articles on self-promotion, advertising or personal essays. Be careful about copying things from other sites, controversial material, redundant articles, extremely short articles or local interest. If we believe that your article does not comply with our policies, please note that it will be edited or even removed. Please do not promote your product or company. Please do not insert external links to your business page unless you really deserve to be in the article. Articles need to have content and not just be a reference to another site. You grant Seampedia worldwide right to use, modify, distribute, publish and treat information and content you provide to us through the web without any additional consent, notice or compensation for you or a third party. Seampedia is entitled, without indemnification to you or a third party, to publish advertisements near your content and information. Other Users and / or Visitors can access and share your content and information, depending on your settings. We can edit and changes to your content (such as translating, resizing, designing, or deleting metadata), we will not change the meaning of your wording. As you own your content and information, and we only have non-exclusive rights with respect to them, you may choose to share it with third parties. You agree to provide only content and information that does not infringe the relevant legislation or the rights of third parties. Seampedia may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
By using Seampedia you may find content or information that may be inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, misleading, illegal, offensive or harmful. Seampedia is not responsible for the information provided by users. You accept to be exempt from liability for the content or information of third parties (including other Users) or for damages derived from your use or trust deposited in them.
You are responsible for deciding whether you want to access or use third party applications or websites that have a link from Seampedia. Third party applications and websites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be granting permission to third parties to use your information in a way that we would not use it. Seampedia is not responsible for these other websites and applications.
Seampdeia reserves the right to restrict, suspend or close your account if Seampedia believe that you may have breached this Agreement or the law. Or you are using their services incorrectly.
We may terminate this Agreement at any time if you so agree.
Steps to follow to sign up in Seampedia
If you do not register as a user, you will be considered a “Visitor” and you will be able to consult only part of the content of the web, in order to access the complete content and to be able to edit content in the same you have to register as a user.
To register as a user you agree:
- Be over 16 years old or legal entity.
- Have a single account registered with your real name.
- The data you have provided is true.
- You will not use a photo or image that does not belong to you.
- Use a secure password. Protect and maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- Fulfil with the relevant legislation and what can and cannot be done on this website.
- In the event that it is required, you agree to fulfill your payment obligations and to store your information in this regard.
- The prices and period of use of the service are those exposed on the web.
You are responsible for everything that happens in your account unless you close it or notify us that it is not being used correctly.
Services provided by Seampedia.
As a Visitor you will be able to access the query of the technical encyclopedia of fashion enabled for visiting user. As a user you can access detailed services on the web when you register.
Other companies could offer their own products and services through Seampedia. We are not responsible for the activities they perform.
Rules of Conduct
As “Visitor” or User of this web page you agree to:
- Make diligent and appropriate use of the web.
- Comply with intellectual property laws and provide accurate information.
- You will not post inappropriate content, or are not truthful.
- Do not post any form of advertising not authorized by Seampedia.
- Do not sell, sponsor or obtain an economic benefit of the contents of this website without the consent of Seampedia.
- Do not transfer, copy, modify or create derivative works of Seampedia.
- Do not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices contained on our website.
- Do not post harmful content such as program viruses, worms or any other harmful code.
- Framing or mirroring or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services.
- Do not copy or use the information, content or data of other users available on the Web (except when expressly authorized).Act honestly, respectfully and professionally.
- Do not damage or misuse the interests of other Users or this website.
You are the owner of all content, comments and personal data that you give us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license with respect to such information.
We will respect the decisions you make about what information you want to show. But what you publish in the web pages can be read by “Visitors” and “Users”.
Contact and Information
If you want to contact us you can do it through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seampedia reserves the right to modify at any time the content of the website and this Legal Notice.